How Can You Watch Disney Plus on Roku?
Since its launch in November 2019, Disney Plus has become one of the well-known streaming services. It gives subscribers access to the media conglomerate’s entire back catalog, from Mickey Mouse cartoons to Marvel movies. There are several devices through which you can access the Disney Plus, including the wide range of Roku players.
Is Disney Plus on Roku Yet:
Since the Disney Plus was launched, it was available through most of the Roku devices, including on Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, and Roku Ultra. However, some of the older Roku devices do not support Disney Plus.
These are some of the Roku devices, that cannot access the Disney Plus:
- Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X
- Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X
- Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X
- Roku 2 XS model 3100X
- Roku HD model 2500X
In order to check what kind of Roku device you are using, go to the home screen and select Settings. Then, you have to go to the System and go to the About option. From there, you can check your model number. If your device’s model number is not listed above, then Disney Plus should be supported on your device.
How to Install Disney Plus on Roku:
It is quite easy to install the Disney Plus on your Roku device. You can follow these simple instructions below to add the Disney Plus to your Roku device:
- Firstly, you have to press the Home button on your Roku remote control.
- Then, simply select the Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
- There, select the Search Channels and search for Disney Plus.
- Once you get the app in the search result, you have to click on I and select Add Channel option.
- After it is successfully installed on your device, you have to open the app.
- If you have a Disney Plus account, then open the app and log in to your account.
- If you are a new user, then you must have to set up a Disney Plus account.
- Then, you can start watching the Disney Plus content on your Roku device.
- or directly go to the channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/details/disney-plus page and add the channel button.
What Can You Watch on Disney Plus with Roku?
Disney Plus offers a wide range of content, including many films and TV series made by Marvel, Pixar, Disney, and National Geographic banners. They frequently add new content on their platforms. If you want to catch up with the latest Marvel movies, you should consider Disney Plus. You can also watch the latest animated moves from Pixar.
What Other Streaming Services Are Available on Roku Device:
If Disney Plus is not enough for you, then there are other streaming services available:
- Apple TV Plus
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
- BBC iPlayer
- Now TV
Also Read: Cancel Showtime Subscription Online
What Other Devices Can You Watch Disney Plus On?
If you don’t have a Roku device but still want to watch the Disney Plus, then there are other devices where you can access it, including Disney Plus on Apple TV, Disney Plus on Chromecast, as well as some other streaming devices like Fire TV Stick.
Disney Plus customers can turn their TV into a Smart Tv with the help of any compatible gaming console. You can watch the Disney Plus on your PS4, as well as in the latest console PlayStation 5. Xbox gamers can also download the app on their Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox S.
Android and iOS users can download the Disney Plus app from the Google Play Store/ App Store.