How to Cancel Your Showtime Subscription:
Showtime is a premium television network of America, owned by the ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks. They mainly telecast theatrically released motion picture and original television series, occasional stand-up comedy specials, martial arts matches, and made-for-TV movies. The headquarter of this network is located at Paramount Plaza on the northern end of New York City’s Broadway district.
How to Cancel Showtime Subscription:
There are several different methods to unsubscribe the Showtime. You can choose the option as per your mode of subscription.
If you have subscribed the Showtime through the official website, then you have two options to unsubscribe. You can use the Need Help chat option and follow up on all the questions. The support team will help you to unsubscribe the Showtime.
The other way is to do it by yourself. To unsubscribe the Showtime, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit the Showtime website on your computer or a mobile browser.
- Click on this link www.sho.com, for direct access to the login page.
- There, on the given fields, you just need to input your email address and password.
- After providing your login credentials on the given field, select the Sign In option.
- Then, use the profile icon from the top right-hand corner and navigate to Account Settings.
- Then, you need to click on the Your Subscription option.
- After that, you just need to click on the Cancel Your Subscription and follow the prompts.
Cancel Showtime Subscription on Amazon:
If you have signed up for Showtime through the Fire TV/ Firestick, then you have to follow these simple instructions below to cancel the subscription:
- You have to go to your Membership and Subscriptions option.
- Then, you need to select the Manage Subscription next to the Showtime.
- You have to select the link under the Advance Controls, which will direct you to the main subscription page.
- There, from this page, you have to end your subscription.
If you want to cancel the Showtime from your Amazon Prime Video channels, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to the Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Then, under the Prime Video Channels, you have to select Showtime.
- After that, simply select the Cancel Channel and then confirm.
Cancel Showtime Subscription on Apple Devices:
If you have a paid subscription through your Apple ID, then you have to follow these simple steps. But, these only works on iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Firstly, you have to go to the Settings option on your Apple device.
- From there, you just have to tap on your name.
- Tap on the Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store and then tap on the Apple ID.
- Then, you need to go to the View Apple ID and click on the Sign In option.
- Scroll down your page to Subscriptions and select on it.
- Then, you have to tap on Cancel Subscription in front of Showtime.
If you have subscribed the Showtime through Apple TV, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to open the Settings option on your Apple TV account, from your device, or using a computer.
- Then, simply select the Users & Account, and select your account.
- From there, you just have to select the Subscriptions option.
- Then, choose the Showtime subscriptions, and then select the Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Showtime Subscription on Google Play:
If you have subscribed the Showtime through the Google Play account, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to use your Android phone or tablet, then select the Google Play Store.
- Make sure that you have signed in to your current Google Account you have used to subscribe to Showtime.
- Then, you need to tap the Menu option and then select the Subscriptions.
- From there, you just have to select Showtime and tap on the Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Showtime Subscription on Roku:
If you are a Roku user and wants to cancel the Showtime subscription, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to press the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- From there, you have to select the Home and use the arrow button to select the Showtime channel.
- Then, you have to press the Start button on your Roku remote.
- Select the Manage Subscription to view the renewal date and process additional options.
- After that, you just have to select the Cancel Subscription to unsubscribe.
- You have to confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately.
You can choose to cancel your Showtime through the website. and log in to your account. Then, you have to select Manage Subscriptions and click on the Subscription in front of Showtime to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Showtime Subscription on Optimum Online:
If you have purchased the Showtime subscription through Optimum, then contact Optimum at (866) 200-7192, and then you can simply follow further instructions. Once your subscription is canceled, you will get a notification on your email ID.
showtime Customer Service:
For any information regarding Showtime, you can contact the customer service department by email.