How could you login to your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard Account:
With H&R Block Emerald Prepaid card you can get easy access to your tax refunds, make purchases, pay your bills online and withdraw cash from ATM and even you can add funds to your account when your tax refunds run out. You can use Emerald card anywhere where debit MasterCard is accepted.
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard is a tax -refund-related deposit products from Axos Bank. You can download their App from the market to get easy access to your funds and better manage your funds. To know more about how could you access your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard account, you could go through the following article.
What are the advantages of H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard:
- You can get easy access to your tax refunds and government benefits.
- You can earn cashback on purchase at any store.
- No annual fees will be charged
- You can use My block mobile app to load check funds into your account.
- You can reload your cash to your Emerald card at general stores like Walmart, Dollar General, etc.
- You can transfer funds directly to your card account from your linked account.
- You will be covered under Zero fraud liability from MasterCard.
- With MyBlock mobile app you can get access to your fund 24/7, view your transaction, check your card account balance, pay bills online and more.
How could you login to your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard account:
- To, login to your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard account, you could visit the following page www.hrblock.com/emeraldcard
- Now, click on “Emerald Card login”
- Here, you can choose your preferred language, English or Espanol.
- If you are new to the H&R Block Emerald MasterCard account you need to register yourself first
- Now, enter your email address and click “Next” to proceed further
- After that, you will be asked to enter your following details
- And, click “Next” to move further
- After you complete your registration process, your account will be activated in a few minutes and you can get access to your account.
How could you reset your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard account password:
- To, reset your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard account password, you could visit the following link www.hrblock.com
- Now, click the “Sign in” button which is at the top right-hand corner.
- Now, You need to click on “forgot username/password”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your registered email address or mobile number and click “Next” to proceed further
- Follow the steps carefully, to reset your account password.
Also Read : Apply Your Total Visa Credit Card Account
What are the fees and charges for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard :
- No monthly activity fees are required
- There are no purchase transaction fees.
- For in-network ATM withdrawal, no transaction fee is required, otherwise $3 for Per out-of-network transactions.
- For cash reload you will be charged $4.95
- For ATM balance inquiry you will be charged for $1.50
- If your account is inactive with more than 60 days you will be charged for $4.95 per month
- For over the counter withdrawn you will be charged for $35
- And, for low balance, or ATM decline you will be charged $1.50
If any assistance is required or has any inquiries you can contact H&R Block through the following options
How to contact H&R Block:
- You can contact them through their customer support page or you can visit the following link www.hrblock.com/support
- To provide feedback or need further assistance, you can reach to them through the following numbers
- You can visit your nearest H&R Block office, you can find their locations through their official home page.
- You can also connect with H&R Block through social media handler