Total Visa Unsecured Credit Card Review:
About Total Visa
Total Visa Card will be a perfect choice for those, who have faced financial challenges and struggled to get credit in the past. In the Total Visa Card, you will get several benefits. You just need to follow some of the basic instructions, to apply for the Total Visa Unsecured Credit Card.
Total Visa Unsecured Credit Card Review:
The Total Visa card comes with very high fees. For the first year, you might charge around $89 for the initial processing fee. For the annual fees, you have to pay $164. In the second year, your annual fee will be reduced to $48 and the servicing fee will be $75.
This card comes with too many fees and the initial credit limit of $225. The annual fees of this card hit the right away. The best thing about this card is that its unsecured. However, you will get several other unsecured cards out there with better terms. Considering the high fees of this card, you should use a secured credit card anyways.
For a secured card, you might have to deposit $300, to get a credit limit of $300. The deposit amount will remain yours in your account and can be accessed later. But with the Total Visa, you don’t need to make any security deposit but have to pay them up from fees of $89+$75. This amount will no longer yours.
How to Apply for the Total Visa Card:
The application process is quite simple. If you want to apply for the Total Visa Card, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the Total Visa Card website.
- Or, you can simply click on this link totalcardvisa.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- Then, you need to click on the Apply Now option.
- Then, you have to provide your details, such as the name, email, address, card design.
- After that, simply click on the Continue Your Application option.
Total Visa Card Interest Rates and Fees:
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, your APR will be 34.99%.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advance, your APR will be 34.99%.
- Annual Fee: For the year, your annual fee for this card will be $75.00. After the first year, it will become $75.00 annually.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged 3% of the amount or at least $10.00.
- Late Payment Fee: You will be charged up to $40.00 for your late payment fees.
Pros and Cons of the Total Visa Card:
- Offers Credit Building Capabilities: If your credit is bad, then you will get the chance to rebuild your Total Visa Card. Make sure that, you can afford $89 upfront cost. This will add new info to your credit reports every month.
- $164 In Initial Fees: The fees of this card is really high which begin rolling in before things even really get started. Firstly, you have to pay $89 for the program fee that must be paid before the account opening. Such a fee for a credit card is rare.
- Very High Regular APR: In case, you have poor credit, then it will be wise to get in habit of paying your bill in full simply. Because your funds will be very tight and you might not want to spend your money on interest. It doesn’t matter, what credit card, you can use, but the Total Visa Card comes with a higher interest rate.
Things Your Require for the Total Visa Card:
- Checking Account Required: Although the Total Visa Card’s terms don’t mention any particular requirements, it seems that, you will require a checking account to get qualified. You will be requiring a deposit account to make the credit card payment anyway.
- $29 Annual Additional Card Fee: If you want to add someone to your account, that has the additional cost of $29 per year. However, this account doesn’t offer any rewards for spending.
- Other Assorted Fees: For the copying fee for every page of each duplicate account statement, you will be charged $3. For the express card delivery and more, there is a charge of $35.
Also Read : Access Your Dupaco Credit Card Online
How to Activate the Total Visa Card:
In order to use your Total Visa Card, you need to activate it. You can complete the activation process, just by following these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link totalcardvisa.com
- Then, you need to click on the Activate Your Card option.
- Then, you have to provide your date of birth, application ID, or email address.
- After that, you need to click on the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the further steps to complete the activation process.
Total Visa Customer Service:
If you have any queries or having any question about the Total Visa Card, then you can contact the Total Visa customer service:
P.O. Box 85710
Sioux Falls, SD 57118-5710
Call at: (844) 206-4371
Although the Total Visa Card comes with the high-interest rates, if you face any financial challenges, then you can go for this card. The application process of this card is quite simple. You can simply follow the above-mentioned instructions to complete the application process.