Applying for jobs in DPD Couriers via the official website
Dynamic Parcel Delivery is one of the notable international couriers serviced. DPD delivers parcels under 30 kg with over 5.2 million parcels globally. It was founded in the year 1999. Directly and via partnership, DPD serves entire Europe, Brazil and many other major countries in other continents. As per the latest reports, more than 41,000 employees work globally in DPD. With €7.3 billion revenues earned annually, DPD is one of the most profitable courier companies with the lowest attrition rate. Working in such a prestigious company is both lucrative as well as a wise decision to get a strong footing in career.
How to apply for DPD career easily
Prospective job seekers who are interested to work with DPD would not be disappointed with their state of art facilities and numerous employee friendly benefits. Now the recruitment, too, has been made easy. To ensure, candidates are getting the proper channels to apply for desired profiles, DPD now has an exclusive integrated Career section on the official DPD website. By applying for jobs through the DPD portal, you will get a greater scope in ensuring your interview calls on one go. Right now, DPD is only accepting job applications through its official website. The process of application is a bit different and direct than other job portals. Read on to know more.
Things you need to apply in DPD
- Candidate must pose an actively used email address. Email address is the contact point for the first round shortlisting.
- Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the required job(s) he/she is applying for.
- Candidate must keep a device with a stable internet connection to check the email and complete formalities.
Keeping all things ready, you need to now proceed to the application. After completing the application, you need to check thoroughly before finally sending it. Take a look!
- Website: Go to your browser and visit the official DPD website www.dpd.co.uk.
- Navigate: From the top menu bar, select Careers.
- Page description: The whole page and its various sections are dedicated to recent opening and current internships.
- Tabular selection: You can click on the respective tabs on the page like Why Join Us, Graduates and Apprentices or tab dedicated to a single job profile to check the vacancies.
- Apply department-wise: You can also check department-wise jobs y focusing on Our Departments section. From there select the department like depot, head office sales, to browse the position of your choice.
- According to the location: You can also select a job according to the location by scrolling down to the tab Jobs By Location. For this, your device location must be turned on and need to access the DPD website information. Then from the dropdown list, select the area radius within which you want to seek vacancy. You can also enter the name of the town, city or postal code where you want to work and click Go.
- Latest vacancy: Lastly, you can also click on the top-right menu option and select the Current opening.
- Descriptions and profiles: Selecting any option would take you through the job description and profiles. Browse through the position, read everything carefully and mark out the job(s) which seems suitable to you according to your eligibility, qualification, and passion.
- Application: If you have finally chalked out the position you were searching for, click on the Apply tab below job description.
- Connect via social media: If you got a profile on LinkedIn, no need to enter any details and select in the tab. DPD would automatically receive information and data from your LinkedIn profile. Make sure your active email address is updated in your LinkedIn account. Same reburies to be done if you have a profile on Facebook or Gmail; only, in this case, you need to upload the CV and then submit. Your application process would be completed.
- Application form: In case, you wish to apply separately, you need to fill up the registration form where you need to forts enter the medium via which you came to know about DPD. Then complete it by filling up correct personal and contact info.
- Registering account: In the second section, you need to create a username and password. By registering, you can come back anytime to apply for more jobs or complete any incomplete application.
- Submit Resume: At last upload your E-resume and click on Register.
- Final Step: Lastly check if all the information is entered correctly and opt for final submission.
Also Read : How To Get Instaflex Joint Free Sample
You have completed the application to your dream DPD job. Remember to check your email address more often. Shortlisted candidates will be intimidated via email. Good luck!