Barclays US, backed by Barclays was launched on 29th June 1966 as a charge card. they became the first credit card in the U.K. on 8th November 1967. They are known as a transatlantic consumers and wholesale banks with global reach. They may not have branches but have deep roots. They are part of a network of 85,000 people strong who move, lend, invest and protect money for customers and clients across 40 countries. They also offer simple tools that make it easy to plan, and there’s always a real person ready to help you when you need it.
Barclay’s card features
- Most of the no-annual-fee Barclaycard cards come with a signup bonus.
- Every Barclaycard product is a rewards card.
- From Barclay’s, you will get more travel cards than perhaps any other provider.
- They will also offer niche travel card offerings, such as resort credit cards and cruise credit cards.
- You will find a signup bonus with each card.
- Barclaycard’s general travel cards provide best bonuses.
- They also offer a variety of unusual cobranded cards, including cards for the NFL.
Barclays Classic chip debit card benefits
With this Barclays Classic chip debit card, you can take your bank with you wherever you go. This This chip-based VISA debit card has some enhanced security features making all transactions safe and hassle-free. This will open up a world of endless exciting benefits and offers for you.
- If you want to conveniently shop in a local store or the international market, with Barclay’s debit and credit cards you can shop at your favourite store.
- If you are travelling overseas and need instant help then you can always avail of yourself comprehensive VISA Global Customer Assistance Service.
- You must be sure that your transactions are safe, Barclays cards come equipped with a chip.
Types of Barclays card
If you are confused to choose which card then here you can get an array of popular cards that would just fit in almost everything – travel, retail, entertainment, every day, cashback, and business expenses offered by Barclay’s.
- Choice Privileges (VISA Signature Card): $0 annual fee
- Priceline Rewards (VISA card): $0 annual fee
- Holland American Line (Rewards VISA Card): $0 annual fee
- Hawaiian Airlines (World Elite Business Mastercard): $99 annual fee
- Hawaiian Airlines (World Elite Mastercard): $99 annual fee
- AAdvantage Aviator (World Elite Business Mastercard): $95 annual fee
- JetBlue (Business Card): $99 annual fee
- NFL Extra Points (Credit Card): $0 annual fee
- Carnival (Mastercard): $0 annual fee
Fees and Charges:
- You’ll be charged a fee of £12, if you miss or do not pay your minimum payment amount. You will be charged a late payment fee no more than four times in a year.
- You will be not charged any interest on default fees for 28 days starting from the time. You will charge interest on your default fee at your standard rate after 28 days.
- For non-sterling purchase fee of 2.99% every time. You will be charged a cash transaction fee of 2.99% (minimum fee of £2.99).
Barclay’s Card Activation
- Switch on your computer or laptop.
- Then launch your browser.
- Visit the website of Barclays activation at www.barclaysus.com/activate
- Enter your Card Number, Security Code, last 4 digit SSN number, select occupation
- Then tap on the “Activate” button.
- Enter the password and follow the on-screen instructions to activate this card.
For android user
If you want to activate your card using your android phone then follow these steps.
- Go through “Google Play Store” on your phone.
- Then find for the Barclaycard app there.
- After that Install the app on your device.
- Launch the app in your android device.
- Sign in using the Barclays Account credentials.
- You will need your card details and follow the on-screen instructions to activate it.
For iOS user
If you are an Apple device user the you can follow these steps to activate your card.
- First switch on your iPhone.
- Then visit the App Store.
- Find the Barclaycard app and install the same in your device.
- launch the app in your device.
- Sign-in using the credentials.
- You will also need your card details to complete the activation process.
Through Barclay’s app
You have to check these steps to activate the card using your Barclay’s Card.
- First install the Barclaycard app on your smartphone.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Then press the option “Barclaycard”.
- Your card has been activated.
- Now you can manage your account as well.
Barclay’s card Log In
- First visit the official website of Barclays card cards.barclaycardus.com
- Then enter your Username and Password
- Check the Remember username checkbox.
- Finally, tap on ‘Login’ to continue.
Barclay’s card password Recovery
If you’ve forgotten any of your login details then don’t need to worry about. You need to follow these simple steps for resetting your user’s name or password.
- Visit the official page of Barclay’s credit card cards.barclaycardus.com
- If you forgot your user name then you can use your 16-digit card number to log into your account.
- You will get this number on the front of your Barclaycard and on your statements.
- After logging in select ‘Secure login details in the ‘Your details’ section and update your user name.
- If you forgot your password, then visit the login page
- Enter your details and follow the instructions to reset your login details.
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- If you still having issues then you can call on 0800 1661 5300(+44 1604 230 230 outside of the UK).
- Then click on Next to finish the process.
Barclay’s card bill payment
You can use the Barclays website or mobile app for making a Barclays credit card payment online. There you can also choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from.
Online bill payment:
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online.
- You can also launch the Barclays App on your mobile device.
- There you will choose “Payments” from the main navigation menu.
- Select “Make a Payment.” Option.
- Then you will need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments.
- Select “Add a bank account” option there and provide your account details.
- Follow the instructions to pay your bill.
Payment through mail:
Mail it to Card Services/ P.O. Box 60517/ City of Industry, CA 91716-0517.
- Call In payment:
You can make a Barclays card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling 1-877-523-0478 to reach the cardholders’ services.
Dispute a charge on Barclay’s card online:
For disputing a charge through Barclays, you have to first contact the merchant associated with the charge on your Barclays card. They can access to your purchase information and should be better able to quickly remedy the issue. You can file a dispute with Barclays if the merchant is unwilling to remedy your issue. Normally, Barclay’s dispute are typically resolved within 60 days. For this you have to log in to your Barclays account online and search for the transaction to dispute. You can also call Barclay’s customer service at the number on the back of the card. You can also dispute a charge by mail to this given below address:
PO Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Log in to your online account at cards.barclaycardus.com
- Then tap the” Activity and Statements” tab.
- After that find the transaction in question there.
- There choose the transaction for more details.
- Tap “Dispute transaction” to open an inquiry.
- Finally, Check for a confirmation e-mail from Barclays verifying receipt of the inquiry.
Lock your Barclays card:
- Visit Barclays mobile app first.
- Log in with your credentials.
- You have to select the card you want to freeze.
- Then tap on the “Control Your Card” option.
- Follow the instructions to lock your card.
For general concerns, there is a customer support which will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Self-service: You just need to log in to your account, use the Barclays US app or call 1-877-523-0478 for any further help related to your card.
- Phone: You can call at these numbers mentioned below according to your problem.
- General Inquiries
- Fax Number
- Credit Card Activation
- International (Call Us Collect)
- Accessibility Coordinator
- ADA/Accessibility Services
Please contact them using relay services (dial 711)
- How can you access your Barclaycard online?
You can not view your Barclaycard details in Online Banking, to pay your Barclaycard and other credit and store card bills you can use the service. Their customer care lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to maintain a quality service, they may monitor or record phone calls.
- What is Barclaycard US?
Since 2004 Barclaycard in the US they have partnered with leading US companies to create co-branded credit cards and reward programmes. They have partnered with their customers to create credit cards, like Barclaycard Ring, which puts the power into their hands.
- What is your Barclaycard number?
You can use this to log in if you don’t know your card number. Call on 0800 161 5300 (from your landline), 0333 202 7900 (from a mobile) or +44 1452 828001 (from abroad) and they will help you.