ODEON Guest Satisfaction Survey
Have you recently watched some films at the ODEON Cinema? If yes, then tell ODEON about your experience of that visit and enter into the Tell ODEON Monthly Prize Draw Contest for a chance to win a Limitless Card or one of five pairs of tickets. With the limitless card, you can watch all the films as often as you like.
Tell ODEON Prize Draw Rules & Requirements
Here is a list of important rules and eligibility criteria that you must abide by in order to participate in the ODEON Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- You and any of your immediate family members must not be an employee of ODEON, Market Force or any other company connected with this Prize Draw Contest.
- Need to visit a participating ODEON Cinema and save the ticket to get all the necessary details you will be required during the survey.
How to Take ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
To complete the ODEON Customer Satisfaction Survey online and enter the applicable monthly draw, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the Survey URL printed on your ticket or access www.uk.marketforce.com/odeon
- Click the “Continue” button located at the lower right-hand side of the page.
- Select the ODEON Cinema you visited from the given list.
- Then enter the date of visit and select the Show Time.
- Click on the “Next” button to move forward.
- Answer the short online survey based on your experience
- At the conclusion, enter the requested contact details and tick the checkbox to indicate you wish to enter the prize draw.
How to Enter the ODEON Sweepstakes by Mail
You can enter the Tell ODEON Monthly Prize Draw without completing the online survey if you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. For that, you can send your name, email address and telephone to the following mailing address
Tell ODEON UKI Prize Draw
ODEON Cinemas Limited,
8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT,
Upon receipt and verification of the details you supplied, entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Remember only one entry application is allowed per stamped correctly mailed envelope.
More Information on Tell ODEON Survey Sweepstakes
- Only one entry per person is allowed and the entries cannot be carried forward into the next month’s draw.
- 6 winners will be determined at random by a computer program per calendar month draw
- The first winner will receive one Limitless Gift Membership for the UK or for the Republic of Ireland, at the winner’s option, including Central London/Dublin which is applicable.
- Each of the five remaining winners will receive a two “Silver” ODEON cinema admission vouchers for the UK or for the Republic of Ireland, at the winner’s option.
- Food, drink or the cost of travel to the cinema is not included in the prizes.
- The participants must prove that they have met the criteria if they are asked to do. If they fain their entry will be invalid and forfeited of any prize.
- To see the complete ODEON sweepstakes official rules, click the “Prize Draw Terms & Conditions” link at the bottom of the Tell ODEON Survey entry page.
Also Read : Take Tell Maurices Survey To Win $1500 Weekly
ODEON is the largest and best-known cinema chain in the UK and Ireland with over 100 cinemas and 850 screens. ODEON is founded by Oscar Deutsch in 1928 and the name derived from the initials of his motto, Oscar Deutsch Entertains Our Nation. The first cinema opened under the ODEON brand was located in Perry Barr, Birmingham. Currently, the company is owned by AMC Theatres.
ODEON Survey Contact Information
To check out all the queries and FAQs, you can visit www.odeon.co.uk/contactus. Advisors are also available there to answer queries through Live Chat.
ODEON Cinema Customer Service Number: 0333-006-7777