Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Dollar General strives to make its customers’ shopping experience hassle-free, convenient, affordable and easy. That’s why throughout the year they provide the customers the invitations to take part in a short online customer satisfaction survey printed on the purchase receipt and asks them to share their experience with Dollar General.
And to value their candid feedback and appreciate them taking the time to complete the survey, all the eligible and successful participants will be entered to the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes for a chance to win the Weekly Prize consisting of a $100 Dollar General Gift Card.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to take the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey and participate in the sweepstakes as well, you must abide by the rules and eligibility criteria set forth by the sponsor. For example,
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must not be an employee or their immediate families of Dollar General and its associates or anyone who involved in this contest program.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of your entry to the draw.
- For the online survey, you must make a purchase from a participating Dollar General store and receive the survey invitation and a unique code on the receipt during the sweepstakes period.
How to TakeDollar General Customer Survey Online
So, if you are a recipient of such a Dollar General Survey invitation at your recent visit to the store, you can take the following steps to enter the Dollar General Customer Service Survey online and get rewarded with a free sweepstakes entry.
- Keep the receipt or invitation handy and visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Select the time; type the store number with leading 0’s and the 15-digit survey code from your receipt. (Take help of the sample receipt image posted at the right-hand side of the survey page to locate the pieces of the information on your receipt)
- Click on the “Start” to complete the survey.
- Fill out the survey as per your experience and knowledge.
- Submit the entrant’s information such as your first name, last name, phone number, email address, etc. to receive one entry into the applicable Entry Period.
How to Enter the Dollar General Sweepstakes by Mail
The eligible entrants who do not wish to make any purchase or complete the online survey can participate in the Dollar General Sweepstakes by Mail-In Entry. To send the mail, they will need to take a 3½”×5” card and legibly hand write his or her complete name without initials last name, valid email address, street address (No PO Box), city, state, zip code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY). Then mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to the following address.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325
More Information onDollar General Survey Sweepstakes
- The current Dollar General Sweepstakes Period includes 53 Entry Period from February 2, 2019, February 7, 2020.
- Regardless of entry method, the limit is one entry per entrant per Entry Period.
- The mail entry must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the Mail-In Entry Received by Date and must have a verifiable and legible return address to be valid and eligible for the applicable weekly draw.
- On each Draw, 10 potential prize winners will be selected and each of them will receive a$100 Dollar General Gift Card as a prize.
- The total approximate retail value of all the Prizes in this Sweepstakes Period is $53000
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward into the subsequent Entry Period.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American discount retailer with more 15000 convenient, easy-to-shop stores in 44 United States. The chain offers low prices on a variety of items including food, snacks, health and beauty aids, family apparel, housewares, seasonal items, paper products, and much more. The company was established in 1939 as J.L. Turner and Son. In 1968 it was renamed as Dollar General and went public. It is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
Dollar General Customer Service Number: 877-463-1553
You can also visitDollar General official ‘Contact Us’ page, www.dollargeneral.com/contact and send your question or comments after filling up a short online form.