YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal Login:
Yavapai Regional Medical Center provides the patients with a self-service online patient portal, YRMC CareConnect, to view, manage, and share their medical information securely over the web whenever wherever they want. It also enables them to connect with their YRMC health care team from the comfort of their home in a few clicks. YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal is powered by a personal health record, Cerner Health, and is available 24/7 from internet-connected devices like computers and smartphones.
How to Log In to YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal Account:
So, if you are a patient taking medical services from Yavapai Regional Medical Center, you can log in to YRMC CareConnect to access your Patient Portal Account online. Here is a short guide provided to do the task appropriately.
- Visit the Yavapai Regional Medical Center official website at www.yrmc.org
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “YRMC CareConnect” or “Patient Portal” link under the ‘YRMC Portals’ column in the left.
- Both will lead you to the ‘YRMC CareConnect Sign-In Portal’ by Cerner Health.
- After you reach the designated page, enter your registered email address or user name and password in their respective fields.
- Click the green locked “Sign In” button to enter into your YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal Account.
Once logged in, you can see detailed information about your health, all the medical reports and results, check your medical history, view the appointments, consult with your doctor, and many more.
How to Reset YRMC CareConnect Patient Portal Account Password Online:
The existing YRMC CareConnect members, who cannot remember their Online Patient Portal Account login password, can reset it in a few simple steps. To begin the procedure, they will need to
- Go to the Yavapai Regional Medical Center site www.yrmc.org
- Click the “YRMC CareConnect” or “Patient Portal” link under the ‘YRMC Portals’ column on the left side below the page.
- Entering the YRMC CareConnect Patient Portal, select the “Forgot Password?” link beside the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Then, type your sign-in email address or username in the specific field.
- Complete the identity verification process by checking the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
Upon successful validation, you will be sent a password resetting link in the email address associated with your YRMC CareConnect Patient Portal Account. Use the link following the direction and create a new password for your YRMC Care Connect Patient Portal Online Account.
Also Read: Login Guide for EnterClaims Account
How to Sign Up for YRMC CareConnect Patient Portal Account Online:
Are you a Yavapai Regional Medical Center patient but do not have an account with YRMC CareConnect? If so, you can register for the service by creating an account in YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal. It is a self-enrollment procedure that can be started in the following way.
- Visit the YRMC CareConnect Patient Portal by clicking the YRMC CareConnect” or “Patient Portal” link found at the bottom at www.yrmc.org
- Click the hyperlink “here” word from the ‘If you don’t already have an account click here to sign up” sentence below the login area.
- The ‘Self-Enrollment for YRMC CareConnect’ page will be open for you to enter your first name and last name.
- Select your date of birth and how you would like to verify your account.
- Provide your personal identifiers i.e. MRN (only numbers excluding the ‘YR’) and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox for identity verification and hit the “Next” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions and create the required login credentials like username, password, security questions-answers for your YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal Account.
Note that YRMC CareConnect Online Patient Portal self-enrollment is currently not available for the caregivers or guardians.
YRMC Customer Support Phone Number: (928) 445-2700