Wilko Customer Survey
Wilko is asking the customers to share their thoughts on their recent experience at Wilko through a brief Customer Feedback Survey and help them improve their services and provide the best possible experience to the consumers. As a thank you, they will be entered into the Wilko Monthly Prize Draw to win a £100 in Wilko Gift Card.
Wilko Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to enter the survey and take part in the Wilko Prize Draw, all the entrants will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and comply with the Contest Rules such as
- You must be a United Kingdom resident and aged 18 years or over
- You must not be an employee of any company within the Wilko of business or InMoment, their immediate family member or agent.
- Need to visit a participating Wilko store and receive a receipt containing a survey invitation.
How to Take the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
To begin the Wilko Online Survey, all the eligible entrants can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Wilko Have Your Survey Site, www.wilkohaveyoursay.com
- Click the provided link in the middle of the page and you will be directed to the CSAT landing page.
- Choose one of the experience options you would like to give your feedback on.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- Submit the entry form providing the required personal and contact details for the Prize Draw of the applicable Monthly Period.
Alternative Ways to Enter Wilko Monthly Prize Draw Sweepstakes
Besides the online survey, the eligible individuals have two other methods to participate in the Wilko Monthly Prize Draw Contest.
Phone Survey Entry
You can submit your Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey over the telephone. For that, you need to call at 0845 5280 200 and follow the prompts to complete the survey and provide all the required information to enter the applicable Monthly Entry Period.
If you are not interested to complete any kind of survey, you can take the write-in entry for the Wilko Monthly Prize Draw where you also do not need a purchase. You can send the paper entry request to the following mailing address:
InMoment, Temple Point,
1 Temple Row, Birmingham, West Midlands B2 5LG, UK
More Information about Wilko Monthly Prize Draw
- One two survey entries are allowed per household per week.
- There will be one winner in each Monthly Drawing
- The winner will be selected at random draw from all completed and valid entries notified within 15 days of the closing date.
- An entrant will be eligible to win one prize in any 12 week period.
- The Prize each month is a £100 Wilko gift card.
- The prize must be claimed within 14 days of receiving the notification. If the prize is not claimed within that time period a re-draw will take place to choose an alternative winner.
- Winners will be required to collect their prize in their chosen Wilko Stores within 2 months after being notified
For more details, you can use the ‘Prize draw rules’ button link provided at the bottom of the survey entry page and also check out the ‘Wilko Insider Support Site’ to review the list of FAQs by clicking the ‘help’ link posted at the middle bottom of the second page of the Wilko Online Survey.
Wilko, previously named Wilkinson, is a British retail chain of homewares and household products. It is a family-owned business started by James Kemsey Wilkinson in Leicester in 1930. The current owner of the company is Lisa Wilkinson. Wilko delivers quality products in stores and through the website as well to solve the customers’ day to day needs 365 days a year.
If you have any question or issue, you can contact Wilko Customer Care via email or phone or mail.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 08000 329 329
Fax: 01902 429136
Wilko Customer Care
Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG