BP Australia Talk 2 BP Customer Survey
BP Australia is proud of its products and great services. But they know there is always room to improve. That’s why they are asking their loyal customers to take the Talk 2 BP Online Survey and answer a few questions based on their recent experience with BP and help them company provide even better. Addition to it, all the eligible entrants will be in the running to win $1000 Gift Card upon the successful submission of the survey.
Talk 2 BPSurvey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to qualify for the survey and receive a free Prize Draw Entry, you must be an eligible individual who complies with all the required contest rules and regulations such as
- You must be an Australian resident aged 18 or over.
- You must not be an employee, director, officer, management of the contest promoter, BP Australia, and the associated agencies, companies and the immediate family members.
- You must make an eligible shop or fuel purchase at a participating store to receive a receipt for that purchase with a receipt number.
How to Take BP Australia Customer Survey Online
If you are an eligible entrant, you can follow the steps provided below to begin the Talk 2 BP Survey online.
- Visit the Survey Site printed on your BP Australia receipt or, you can go to www.talk2bp.com.au
- Enter the required details i.e. Date of Visit, Receipt Number and Code from your A sample receipt image will be provided on the right-hand side of the page to help you find the information on your original receipt.
- Select the time you visited the store.
- Click the “Next” button to begin the survey.
Once you completed the survey, submit some of your personal and contact details such as your full name, phone number and any additional information if required to enter the Prize Draw Contest.
More Information on BP Australia Survey Sweepstakes
- The Sweepstakes competition will run in participating BP Company owned and operated sites and Rampage Truckstopsdisplaying advertising material in all Australian States and territories.
- The eligible purchase to take the Talk 2 BP Survey excludes tobacco products, lottery, prepaid mobile phone cards including e-Pay and gift cards.
- Entrant can take as many surveys and enter into the draw multiple times once per eligible purchase transaction and per receipt number.
- Total 6 prizes are available in the Competition Period and the total prize pool is $6000.
- Each prize consists of a $1000 BP Gift Card.
- There is a limit is one prize per person.
- You must keep the original purchase receipt and the receipt number on it must be identical to that you enter into the survey or your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
- To read the full rules and regulations of the Drawing Contest, click the “Terms & Conditions” link at the bottom of the Talk 2 BP Survey Entry Page.
BP Plc is one of the seven oil and gas supermajors in the world and has operations organized into two main segments, Upstream and Downstream, in approximately 70 countries worldwide. The company is engaged in the exploration, production, and development of oil, natural gas and liquefied natural gas; and the refining, transportation, and selling of petroleum and lubricant products and operates in almost all areas of the oil and gas. In Australia, BP with joint-venture partners in the North West Self is developing gas resources in the Browse Basin.
BP Australia Survey Contact Info
For any query aboutBP Australia fuel, sponsorship, service station, merchandise, etc. you can contact by phone or email.
Phone Number 1300130027