State Auto Agent Login is one of the services the company offers its agents. If you are working as an agent with the State Auto Insurance Company then you can sign into your account at the website of the company. It is easy to sign into State Auto Insurance if you have following information handy.
Logging into your agent account you will be able to find a wide range of data handy in work and all the work related information too. You can view your pay slips, sign up for employee benefits, get past insurance data and connect with team members.
If you have an active account at the State Auto Insurance then you can sign in at the website of the insurance provider. In this post we have provided a guide to the account login procedure. Read on and have a nice time accessing your account.
What is the State Auto Insurance Login
State Auto Insurance Company offers its agents with online account management facilities. If you are working as an agent at the State Insurance then you can access your agent account online. At the online account portal you can find a wide range of information such as insurance data and work schedule.
The State Auto Insurance is a U.S. based insurance company that specializes in offering auto insurance products. At the company one can find a wide range of auto insurance products.
Requirements to Log in
To sign into your agent account without any trouble you need to ensure that you have the following things:
Internet– The user needs to have an active internet in order to access their account.
Electronic Device– You can log in or access the login page using any computer or mobile device.
Authorization– You must be a current agent at the State Auto Insurance to sign in. As the portal is only meant for the existing agents.
Login Credentials– The user must remember their account login id and password.
How to Log into State Auto Insurance
- To log in you need to open the website of the State Auto Insurance. www.stateauto.com
- As the webpage opens there is the login button.
- Click on it and you will find a drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘Agent’ from the menu in order to proceed to the agent login page.
- Provide Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button below to access account.
- If you have lost username then you need to open the login page.
- As the website opens you will find the ‘Forgot Username’ button.
- Click on it and the ‘Lookup person by email address’ page opens.
- Provide primary email address and click on the button below.
- Open the website of the Empower Id.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button there and you will be taken ahead to the password reset page.
- Enter the primary email address and username in the blank space there and check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
- Now your identity will be verified and you can reset password.
At the bottom line you can find the State Auto Insurance Agent Login guide easy. Once you complete the procedure you can access your account with ease.