Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey
Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey is offered to the recent visitors used the AusPost service to share their experience based on that visit and help the company improve its service. And to appreciate their feedback and taking the time to complete the survey, they will be entered the Australia PostCustomer Feedback Survey Drawing Competition for free to win $5000 Gift Card upon the successful submission of the survey.
Australia Post Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to qualify for the survey and receive a free Prize Draw Entry, you must be an eligible individual who complies with all the required contest rules and regulations such as
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be any of the employees, directors, officers, as well as the immediate family members, of the Australian Postal Corporation.
- You need your parent or guardian’s approval if you are under the age of 18 years.
- You must visit a participating post Office lately and make an eligible purchase at the counter to receive a promotional receipt and that must be retained to get all the details to take the Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey.
How to Take Australia Post Customer Survey Online
Do you find yourself an eligible contestant? Then you can follow the steps provided below to begin the Australia Post Customer Feedback Online Survey. It is short and simple and would take around 3 minutes to finish.
- Visit the Survey Site printed on your Australia Post receipt or, you can go to www.auspost.com.au/myvisit
- At the very first page of the survey site, you can find a link through which you can check the complete terms and conditions of this contest.
- After reviewing the official rules, you need to click the “Next” button to proceed
- Enter the outlet ID number from your Australia Post receipt, brochure or parcel sticker in the first field of the page.
- Then you need to enter your receipt number on the second or last entry field of the page.
- Hit the “Next” button to answer the questions you will be asked as per your latest Australia Post visiting experience.
If you do not see the Outlet ID or Receipt Number and therefore are unable to start the survey, you can click the respective link provided on the page. A separate window containing some sample Australia Post receipt image will be open to help you locate the info on your original receipt by highlighting the outlet ID in red and receipt number in green.
When you are done with the survey, you will need to submit some of your personal and contact details like your full name, phone number and any additional information if required to enter the Prize Draw Contest.
More information on Australia Post Survey Sweepstakes
- The eligible Australian Post customers are provided with an alternative way to participate in the Prize drawing competition with the Phone Survey.
- There are no Entry Limits in the Australia Post Survey Draw Contest. Entrant can take as many surveys as they wish but each of the entry must be based on a separate eligible purchase and the original receipt.
- The first valid entry will be randomly drawn from all valid entries during the Competition Period to win the prize.
- One Prize that is $5000 worth in gift cards will be awarded to the winner.
- The gift card to be determined by the Promoter Australia Post in consultation with the winner from a selection of gift cards available inAusPost outlets.
- The draw will be held at 9 am on 2nd July 2019 at Level 2, Cleveland Street, Strawberry Hills, NSW 1420.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of the draw.
- The prize must be claimed by the date of 1st September 2019.
About Australia Post
Australia PostCorporation, also widely known as AusPost, is one of the largest retail network in Australia with more than 4300 Post Offices that include 2500 plus rural and remote areas. It is a government-owned corporation providing postal services in Australia and headquartered in Melbourne. Australia Post is one of the biggest supporters of the country’s small businesses as two-thirds of its local Post Office network and parcel contributors have small businesses themselves. The company is constantly trying to innovate and train new ways to deliver essential services to all Australians.
To take the Australia Post Survey over the telephone, you can call the toll-free number at 1800 443 930
Australia Post, GPO Box 1777, Melbourne, Vic 3000.