UAB Canvas Login:
UAB Canvas is the course management portal for the University of Alabama at Birmingham. If you are a student at the university you can sign into your account at the canvas portal. Once logged in the user can gain access to a wide range of features that let them view and manage their course related data.
You can log in using your Blazer ID and password. Once logged in the user can view their blackboard online, access academic calendar, pay fee, connect with their teacher and co-mates, submit assignments and projects, view exam grades and stay update with latest notices.
What is the UAB Canvas?
If you have signed in before then you must be familiar with the UAB Canvas portal. Else you must read the explanation here. The canvas portal is for the students at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Any current student can set up access or log into their existing canvas account in order to manage their education at the university.
Logging in they can gain access to e-learning workshops, academic technologies and access other educational data. In addition to that you can get in touch with your teacher and resolve issues. Read the guide below for detailed steps to the account login procedure.
How to Log into UAB Canvas:
- Go to the University of Alabama at Birmingham UAB Canvas website. www.uab.edu/elearning/canvas
- Once the website opens look at the top right of the screen.
- There is the ‘Canvas Login’ button below the search bar.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the main login page.
- Provide the Blazer ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be directed to the account management console.
- Anyone who requires help with the password or needs to reset it should open the login page.
- Look below the login widget and there is a link that reads ‘Visit Blazer ID Central for help or to reset your password’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the login assistance page.
- Read the information there related to password reset and you can resolve your issue.
- You may also call on 205-996-5555.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham Admission:
- In order to get an admission, you should open the University of Alabama at Birmingham Admission website. www.uab.edu/admissions
- At the top there is the ‘Apply’ button.
- Click on it and a drop-down menu appears. Choose the ‘How to Apply’ option there.
- Next it will direct you to a new page that features information related to application.
- Read it and click on the UAB Application button.
- Now apply for admission using your social media account or simply create a guest account.
- Once logged in you can fill out the form and submit it.
Also Read : Login to Your Hot Schedules Online Account
You can also check the application status of your application by signing into the account you created at the time of applying. For assistance you may call the help desk on 205-996-5555. We hope you logged into your account with ease.