The United States Postal Service Customer Experience Survey :
United States Postal Service is asking the customers to share the experiences they have had with USPS by responding to the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire over the internet and let them know how they are serving. The entrants’ feedback is important for USPS to improve postal service in their area. So, take the survey honestly and try to answer all the questions truthfully as much as possible.
United States Postal Service Survey Rules & Requirements
In order to take the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey you just need to obey some basic rules and regulations to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be in your appropriate age or at least reach the age of majority in your state.
- You must not be any of the employees, directors, officers, as well as the immediate family members, of the United States Postal Service and its associated agencies.
- You must make a recent purchase at your local post office to receive a valid purchase receipt from the United States Postal Service.
How to Take the United States Postal Service Customer Survey Online
Here is a brief guide provided below to begin the United States Postal Service Customer Experience Online Survey. It takes about 2 minutes to complete.
- Visit the Survey Site printed on your the United States Postal Service receipt or if you received an invitation letter to take the survey, you can go to the link in it.
- Or you can directly access United States Postal Service Customer Survey
- Select your preferred language and click the “Next” button to continue.
- In the second page, read the text and click again the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter the Zip Code printed at the top of your the United States Postal Service receipt. The code can be found below the post office location and above the date and phone number. You can see the sample receipt posted on that survey page.
- Click the “Next” button to begin answering the questions based on your latest United States Postal Service visiting experience.
About U.S. Postal Service
United States Postal Service, also referred to as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, is a self-supporting independent agency of the United States Federal Government. USPS, delivering 47 percent of the world’s mail, has 31,600 retail locations and the most frequently visited website in the federal government. U.S. Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products, and services to fund its operation.
It is also one of the largest employers of the United States with over half a million employees and reaches every address, 155 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes in the nation. USPS is one of the few agencies authorized by the United States Constitutions. Everyone residing in the United States and its territories can access its products and services and pays the same for a First-Class postage stamp regardless of their location.
If you experience any technical difficulties while taking the United States Postal Service Customer Experience Survey, you can contact USPS by email at email@example.com.
Or, you can call the Postal Experience Help Desk at 1-888-878-7402
USPS Facility Access and Shipment Tracking Phone Number: 877-569-6614.
PostalOne Customer Care Number: (800) 522-9085
For general customer support and USPS related queries, you can visit www.usps.com/help