How to Activate Your SunTrust Debit Card :
SunTrust Bank is a bank holding company, located in America. This bank holding company was established on March 31, 2018. The headquarter of SunTrust is located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. As of September 2016, there are more than 1,400 SunTrust bank branches and over 2,160 ATMs across Washington DC and 11 southeastern states. They provide credit cards, lending, deposits, and trust, and investment services.
How to Activate SunTrust Debit Card :
If you are a SunTrust bank customer and recently received a new debit card, then you have to activate the card. The activation process for the SunTrust Debit Card is pretty easy. To activate your debit card, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.suntrust.com/activatemycard.
- Then, provide your card number, expiration date, security code, zip code, and SSN or TIN.
- Then, you have to check the box, I’m not a robot box to pass the robot check.
- After providing all the necessary details, you just need to select the Activate option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your SunTrust Debit Card.
Activate SunTrust Debit Card by Phone :
You can also activate your SunTrust Debit Card over your phone. To activate your debit card, you have to dial 1. 844.STCARDS. After calling on this number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to activate your card. You have to provide all the necessary details that you need to activate the card.
Also Read : Apply for Plain Green Loans Online
Benefits of SunTrust Debit Card :
With the SunTrust Debit Card, you will get purchasing power anywhere you go. Plus, you can transfer, withdraw, and deposit from more than 2,000 SunTrust ATMs. SunTrust Debit Card features some built-in protection:
- Embedded Chip: For the international acceptance and additional security.
- Fraud Monitoring and Accept Alerts: It gives you peace of mind.
- Zero Liability: You will get protection against unauthorized transactions.
How to Get a SunTrust Debit Card :
If it’s already been more than seven days after opening your new checking account, you will receive your debit card. If you still haven’t yet received the card, then you can visit any of your nearest SunTrust locations or contact the customer service department for assistance. To find out your nearest SunTrust locations, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.suntrust.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the SunTrust website.
- There, from the top right-hand corner of the page, click on the Find Us option.
- You have to provide your City name or Zip Code on the given field.
- After that, you just have to select the Find Us option to find out the nearest SunTrust locations.
SunTrust Contact Info :
For any queries about the SunTrust Debit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 877-268-5353
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Reference Link :