Petal Credit Card Login:
Petal card.inc specializes in credit underwriting decisions with machine learning and analyzing customer’s digital financial record and credit scores which allows to issue credit cards to the customers. They serve customers in State of New York. They analyze your banking history and transform it into a Cash Score — an alternative measure of your creditworthiness based on income, savings, and spending history. They will give you all the tools you need to build positive credit history and track your score.
Benefits and rewards of Petal Credit cards:
- This card has been issued by web bank, member FDIC.
- No security deposits required for this card.
- This card reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- You can get pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score.
- You will get $300-$10000 credit limit.
- You can earn 2% to 10% cashback on select merchants.
- You can get 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases after making 12 on time monthly payments.
- You can earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
- You will pay APR ranges from 13.24% – 27.24%
- This card is Fee free card. no late fee, no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee etc.
Pros and Cons of Petal credit card:
- No annual fee required to pay.
- You need to qualify with average credit.
- No foreign transaction fees required to pay.
- Need to report to the three major credit bureaus
- Get complicated rewards
- No bonus offer you will get
- No intro APR offer you will get
Petal Credit Card apply:
You can easily apply for the Petal Credit card either online or in-person at its store. follow these simple steps to apply online for Petal Credit card.
- Open the Petal Credit card official website.
- Type your last name and personal id code in the given space.
- Click on Apply now button.
- A new website will open where you have to fill up a form.
- Provide accurate informations about your employment and financial status.
- Finally, review the fees associated with the credit card of your choice.
- Anyone can submit this application but the decision will depend on the applicant’s financial portfolio.
Eligibility for Applying Petal Credit Card:
Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements by the bank to become a successful Petal Credit Card holder.
- Petal Credit card’s online account is required.
- A valid phone number is needed.
- You need to be over 18 years of age to use the Petal Credit card app.
- A good credit score is required to get this credit Card.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A good record of paying bills on time.
Fees and Charges:
- Annual fee: 0
- Regular APR: 13.24%-27.24% Variable APR
- Intro APR: None
- Credit limit: $300 to $10,000, depending on creditworthiness.
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Penalty fee: none
- Late payment fee: up to $40 if incurred.
- Returned payment fee: $29 if incurred.
Petal Credit Card Setup Online:
You will need to have an online account first if you choose to activate your card online. But if you don’t have any online account then first sign up with details required i.e., bank account details, social security number and date of birth. Check out these steps to activate your card.
- Open your computer or laptop and launch your browser.
- Visit the activation page – petalcard.com/setup
- Enter the email address to sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- The system will verify your details.
- Enter the informations needed in the form.
- Verify your residential and financial informations.
- Tap continue button.
- Finally, Follow the onscreen guidelines to complete the card activation process.
Through phone call:
Follow these steps to activate your card through phone call.
- Switch on your Phone.
- Then dial the number on the back of your card.
- Follow the instructions to easily activate your Petal’s credit card.
Petal Credit Card Login Online:
- Launch your web browser (Chrome or Safari) on the laptop or computer.
- Then you will need to navigate to petalcard.com/login
- Enter your user-name and password there.
- Finally, tap on ‘Log in’ to continue.
Petal Credit Card password recovery:
You need to follow these simple steps for resetting your user’s name or password.
- Visit the Petal Credit card login page dashboard.petalcard.com
- Find for the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- Verify your account.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, DOB in the DD/ MM/ YYY format, and Account Number.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- You can retrieve your username or password easily.
Petal Credit Card bill payment:
Pay your bill using the online website, mail id and through call.
Online bill payment:
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- First Log in to your Petal Credit Card account online or launch the Petal Credit App on your mobile device.
- Then choose “Payments” from the main navigation menu.
- Select “Make a Payment.” Option.
- You will need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments.
- Select “Add a bank account” option there and provide your account details.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options there and pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Then select a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available.
- Choose a payment account from your available bank accounts.
- Click on “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment.
- Tap the “Pay now” to make your payment.
- You can set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment through selecting a Repeat payment option.
Payment through mail:
If you want to use a check or money order but not cash, you can mail your payment in to Petal Credit cards. Put your card number on the memo or note field of your money order or check so the company applies it to the right account. You have to be sure to send it early enough that it will arrive by the due date. Mail it to
P.O. Box 1150
New York, NY 10008-1150.
Call In payment:
You can make a Petal Credit Card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling 1-855-697-3825 to reach the cardholders’ services.
The system will prompt you to give the last four digits of the card you need to pay during call and will ask for the last four numbers of your Social Security number to check that you’re the right card member. Then confirm the information, you’ll access a voice automated system that will tell you information about your account such as your payment due date and minimum payment.
Then tell the automated system you want to make a payment and follow the prompts to give a payment amount and date and provide the information for the account you want to use to make a payment. At the end of the call, you will get a payment confirmation number.
Lock your Petal Credit Card:
You can instantly lock and unlock your Petal credit Card if lost or misplaced to prevent it from being used for purchases from its mobile app. You will also be able to set transaction limits and even block certain purchases for yourself or authorized users with its Control your card feature. Follow these few simple steps.
- Open your Petal credit card mobile app first.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the card you want to freeze.
- Tap on the “Control Your Card” option.
- Press the “Lock or Unlock this card” option there.
- Change the settings so that your card is in the locked position.
- This will stop new purchases with the card, including cash advances.
- But this will allow merchant-indicated recurring bill payments, returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, account fees, interest, and rewards redemptions.
- Navigate back to the Secure Hold page and unlock your card to use your card again.
You can immediately freeze your Petal Credit Card if lost or misplaced. Call Petal Credit card customer service at 1-855-697-3825 as soon as possible so they can cancel the card and send you a new one.
For general concerns,
- Open a browser of your choice.
- Visit Petal’s home page at www.petalcard.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap on Contact Us.
- Finally, you can find assistance for your concerned query through the different support options available.
You can contact their customer service executives through these following details.
Mail address (payment)
P.O. Box 1150
New York, NY 10008-1150
Mail document and others:
Petal Card Inc.
MSC – 166931
P.O Box 105168
Atlanta, GA 30348-5168
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am EST- 10:00 pm EST
Saturday: 9:00 am EST- 6:00 pm EST