Join MyEnvoyAir Online Account :
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group operating more than 185 aircraft on 1,000 daily flights to over 150 destinations. The company’s more than 18,000 employees provide regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and livery and ground handling services for many American flights. The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world.
Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas with large operations in American’s hubs, including Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles. On April 15, 2014 the company changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. to distinguish the company from the American Eagle brand, under which several carriers operate regional flight service for American. American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines, US Airways, and Envoy.
MyEnvoyAir Login :
- Type the URL envoyair.com in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- At the upper right section of the page click on ‘Employees’ tab.
- From the drop down click on the ‘MyEnvoyair.com’ tab, or go to my.envoyair.com page.
- Add AA ID, password.
- Now click on ‘Login’ button.
Recover MyEnvoyAir Login Credentials:
- To reset the login details go to the webpage envoyair.com
- In the login screen hit on ‘Forgot password’ button under the login spaces.
- You have to enter user login click on ‘Next’ button.
Register for MyEnvoyAir Account:
- If you are a first time user you have to register for the account and visit the official website envoyair.com
- Next click on the ‘Register now’ button.
- Add the user ID now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Access Envoy Air Employment Verification:
- To access the employment verification go to the portal using the link envoyair.com
- From the employees tab at the upper right section of the page click on ‘employment verification’ button.
- Next check the verification information: Envoy has partnered with the Work Number for employment verification services.
- Employer Code: 157103
- To verify employment for June 30, 2021 or earlier, please use code 10101.
- theworknumber.com. Or call on +1 (800) 367-5690
- Monday to Friday; 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. central time.
- If you require salary information, the employee must visit this page of our internal portal to enable that feature.
- Pilots who require training and qualification documentation can contact DL Envoy Crew Qualifications@aa.com.
- For DOT-related position information and all other questions, please contact Envoy.HR@aa.com.
Also Read : Peoplenet Fleet Manager Login
Get Onboarding with Envoy Air:
- Go to the Envoy Air portal by using the URL envoyair.com
- Click on ‘Employees’ tab at the upper right side of the page.
- From the drop down click on ‘Onboarding’ button.
- Add the login name or email, password click on ‘Login’ button.
- To expedite the onboarding process, the company ask that you log in to this Onboarding Portal to complete all new hire tasks. This is an important step in preparing you for a successful first day and a rewarding career.
- Refer to your Onboarding email which contained your dedicated user name for you to log in.
Recover Envoy Air Onboarding Login Information:
- For this use the web address envoyair.com to visit the Envoy Air Onboarding webpage
- In the login section click on ‘Trouble logging in?’ button.
- Enter the account email address click on ‘reset password’ tab.
Envoy Air Former Employee Login:
- To login to the former employee account visit the website envoyair.com
- From the employees tab choose and click on ‘Former employees’ button.
- Next at the center left side of the page click on ‘Click here to visit the Empower Retirement 401(k) website or call 844-465-4455.’ Button under the Empower Retirement 401(k) section.
- Provide the required login details click on ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Reset Envoy Air Former Employee Login Details:
- If you have forgotten the login details of the former employee account go to the portal using the URL envoyair.com
- Click on ‘Login help?’ tab under the login boxes.
- Add social security number, zip / postal code, your last name, date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format, numeric portion of street address or P.O. box. Click on ‘Continue’ tab.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Register for Envoy Air Former Employee Account:
- To get registered visit the website envoyair.com
- Click on ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter social security number, zip / postal code, your last name, date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format, numeric portion of street address or P.O. box.
- Now click on ‘Continue’ tab. Follow the page prompts after this to get complete the registration.
Envoy Air Contact Information:
For more information call on either of these numbers 800-433-7300 and 800-633-3711.