How to Log In and Apply for a Sears Credit Card:
Sears, Roebuck, and Co., popularly known as Sears, is an American chain of departmental retail stores. In the year 1892, it was established by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck and merged by Richard Sears and Julius Rosenwald in 1906. Earlier it was located at the Sears Tower in Chicago and presently settled in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA. The activity was started as a mail ordering catalog organization and started opening its retail stores in the year 1925. The starting area was in Chicago, Illinois, USA. In the year 2005, the organization was purchased by the American Big Box chain Kmart, which after a merger formed Sears Holdings.
All through the 1980s, Sears was the biggest retailer in the United States. In the year 1990 Walmart and Kmart outperformed Sears in sales. In 2018, Sears was ranked as the 31st-biggest retailer in the United States. Following quite a long while of declining sales, Sear’s parent organization petitioned for Chapter 11 liquidation on October 15, 2018. Sears reported on January 16, 2019, that it had won its bankruptcy auction and would shrink and will stay open with 425 stores, including 223 Sears stores. By February 2021, just 29 stores were operational, due to this pandemic situation.
What is the Sear’s Marketplace Platform?
Sear’s online business webpage was officially started in the year 2009. The site has changed a few times all through the last few years. These days Sear’s group has focused on serving the web business vendors to arrive at new clients and develop their business.
Accessible Tools facility by Sears:
Sell it on Sears — The Sears e-commerce platform provides a couple of powerful tools for its transporters. The “Sell on Sears” option offers all associations and individuals the opportunity to overview and sell their things on the online e-business site. Whether you are an autonomous little vendor or a large association, everyone can access a comparable pool of customers who shop on the Sears site.
Fulfilled by Sears — The “Fulfilled by Sears” option permits you to sell out your products to any area you need, and Sears will manage the rest. Sears will store your products in a stockroom, pick the things once a buyer’s request is received, pack the products, and ship them out to the customer’s doorsteps. This grants you to stay focused on promoting and advertising, improving your products, and building bonding up with your customers.
Advertise with Sears — Last but not least, what’s more, there is the “Advertise with Sears” option. It provides you the facility to feature your entire image or on a particular product. With the assistance of display promotions, highlighted products, and brand exhibits, you have the decision to helpfully bestow your company and product to Sears customers. This transparency could be what you need to take your online-based e-commerce business to the next level.
How to get a login for the Sears Credit Card:
To get Sign up for the account, you should follow the following steps:
- First, visit the official website of Sears.
- Or, you can click on this link www.sears.com.
- On the Landing page, find and click on the “Sign In”
- There, under the MEMBER SIGN IN heading, you have to put your “Email ID” and “Password”.
- Then, click on the “Sign In” tab below to enter into the account.
Step by Step Guidelines – How to get Registered for the Sears Credit Card
To get registered first, as a Sears Credit Card Member, please follow the below-stated steps:
- Find and select the “Credit Card” option, after visiting the Sears Website.
- Then, selecting the “Manage Your Account” tab, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- Find the option “Not a Card Member”.
- Press on the “Learn More” option, just beside Apply now for a Sears Card.
- On the respective field, you have to put down your Name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial Information (i.e. Residence Payment and Status, Income, etc), Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Now, press on the “Submit Application” button below.
- Lastly, just follow the online on-screen prompts to finish the process.
How to Apply for Sears Credit Card:
You need to get Registered first, as a Sears member, to apply for the Sears Credit Card. To Apply for the (Citibank) Sears Credit Card, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, visit the authorized website of Sears.
- Or else, tap on the link www.sears.com
- Find and pick the “Credit Card” option on the webpage.
- Selecting the “Apply Now” tab, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- Here, on the page, you can choose your Sears Credit Card and apply.
- Now follow the online directions to finish the process.
How to Reset your Forgot Password for the Sears Credit Card:
To Reset your Forgot Password for the Sears Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- Go to the MEMBER SIGN IN heading page, following the login
- Here on the SIGN IN page, find and tap on the “Forgot Password”
- Now on the RESET YOUR PASSWORD heading box, put your “Email ID”.
- Lastly, press the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Also Read: Activate Walmart Credit Card Online
Credits Cards details as offered by Sears:
Features and Advantages:
- You can gather a minimum of 5% in points, on approved purchases at gas stations.
- On eligible purchases at grocery stores and restaurants, you can get a minimum of 3% as points.
- Get the above bonus points after your first spending of $10,000 of combined purchases on Grocery Stores, Restaurants, and Gas Stations, per calendar year, afterward you get 1% points.
- You can acquire a minimum of 2% in points, on pre-approved transactions at Sears and Kmart marketplace.
- On the other entitled purchases, you can earn a minimum of 1% in points.
Rates and Interests:
- You will have to pay a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases of 7.24% to 25.24%, non-variable APR of 5.00% to 26.49% (rates are as of 1.1.2021) yearly. This APR based on the Prime Rate may vary as per the market.
- The due date for your Interest payment is due almost 25 (twenty-five) days after the closing of each billing process.
- You won’t have to pay any kind of interest on purchases if you pay your full total balance by the regular monthly due date.
- You can have to pay a minimum interest charge, which will be not less than $2.00.
- For Late Payments, you will be charged up to $40, as a penalty fee for each monthly billing cycle.
Please Note: No points will be awarded or can be redeemed for transfer of balances, cash advance transactions designated as purchases, cash advance transactions, convenience checks, annual credit card membership fees, returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized purchases or any kind of fraudulent transactions, lottery tickets, money orders, wire transfers, bets, or casino gaming chips, Account Care fees, interest charges, credit insurance premiums, and credit card fees. Card Members can redeem points on all kinds of Program-Eligible Purchases except for purchases from Sears Home Services, purchases from Shop Your Way Merchants, and purchases of prescriptions, and any other parties designated by Transform SR Holding Management LLC from time to time.
Your earned points will be posted directly to your Shop Your Way Account within an approximate time of one week after the eligible purchase is made. Earned points can be redeemed at any checkout in-store or online. Exclusions may be applied in some cases. By accepting Shop Your Way membership offers and benefits, you are agreed to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. The Shop Your Way Program is operated and offered by the Transform SR Holding Management LLC. For products or services offered by other companies, Citibank will not be responsible.
Sears Credit Cards and Shop Your Way Card both are issued by Citibank, N.A. Master Card.
Sears Card and Master Card
P.O. Box – 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290 -1055
Sears Customer Credit Card
P.O. Box – 6275,
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
For Trouble in Credit Card Login (Call): 1 -800 -815 -7701
For Any Technical Assistance (Call): 1 -877 -254 -8073
For Hearing Impaired Assist (TDD /TTY) Call: 1 -866 -357 -2484 / 1 -877 -816 -8691
For Customers from outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico (Call): 502 -522 -1600
For Outside the U.S., (Call Collect): 208 -822 -0001
For Sears Puerto Rico Customer service (Call): 1 -800 -437 -3277 Or else,
For General Queries (Call): 1 -877 -816 -9063 (24 X 7)
For Activation (Call): 1 -877 -225 -6719
For Collections (Call): 1 -800 -733 -1116
For Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -800 -819 -9000 (24 X 7)