Win a $5000 gift card by participating in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
Kroger chain of supermarkets offers its products at a low price and satisfies its customers with its services. It rewards the customers with gift cards by entering them in their sweepstakes after taking a survey. The survey helps in enhancing the products and services to the customers.
Kroger or Kroger Inc. is an American chain of supermarkets headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in the year 1883. It is the largest supermarket chain by revenue in America and the fifth-largest in the world with 3010 stores in the United States. It is the second-largest general retailer and fourth-largest private employer in the United States. It has a number of subsidiaries which include Harris Teeter, King Sooper’s, Dillons and Fred Meyer, etc. The company started expanding from its second year and by 1902 it already had 40 stores. It started acquiring supermarket chains by 1955.
It also has manufacturing plants that produce Dairy, Groceries and Bakery goods. It also has different brands under its name such as Simple Truth Organic which sells gluten-free organic foods, Abound, Everyday Living, Comforts and Murray’s Cheese, etc. It also has other operations like Kroger Wireless, Kroger Personal Finance, Supermarket Petroleum Group, and Pharmacy Group.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey, the participants will be entered into the sweepstakes where they can win one $5000 Gift Card or $100 Gift Card according to the winner drawing.
Eligibility and Rules for the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Rhode Island, and New York) and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- A recent receipt of the store is required to enter the survey.
- The survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- The gift card provided cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The employees, staff, officers or anyone affiliated to the company are not eligible for the survey.
- Any means of purchase is not required to win the prize and doing so it will not increase the chances of winning.
- The offer is void where its prohibited and restricted by law.
- Only one entry will be accepted per receipt and mail entries are not limited.
- All the non-survey entries must be done only by mail.
The entry into the sweepstakes can be done either by mail (survey not required) or online (survey required).
Procedure for taking the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey (online):
- Keep the receipt of the store in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.krogerfeedback.com
- Choose the language from English or Spanish.
- Enter the date and time of the visit to the store.
- Enter the 15 digit entry id provided in the receipt and click on start.
- After entering the survey you will be asked regarding the experience of the visit and the services provided.
- Answer all the questions correctly and honestly and click on next.
- On the final page, you will ask to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details including full name, phone number, email id, postal address and date of birth and click on submit.
- Congratulations you have entered into the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the sweepstakes.
Procedure to enter the sweepstakes via Mail (without survey):
- Handprint your details including your name, phone number, email id, age and complete postal address on a postcard.
- Mail the postcard to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, P.O Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Intimation of the winners of the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners of the sweepstakes will be notified via phone, email or postal mail or you can request the winner list by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Kroger Dec. 2019-Feb. 2020 Survey Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, P.O Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
For Further Queries and Complaints:
The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100.
Phone Number: 1-866-221-4141
Kroger Official Website: www.krogerco.com .
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey: www.krogerfeedback.com