Citi Prestige Sign Up Bonus Review:
About Citi Bank
Citi Bank is the financial service provider of the United States. A few years later it became the First National Bank of New York. This bank server more than 2,700 within more than 19 countries. The US branches are basically located within metropolitan areas, like Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Washington D.C., and New York. Citi Bank offers mortgages, commercial loans, credit cards, etc.
Citi Prestige Sign Up Bonus:
As a world traveler, you shouldn’t miss out on the advantages of the incredible signup bonus that, the Citi Prestige Credit Card has to offers. Just spending of $4,000 within the 3 months of your account opening, you will receive 50,000 points. You can redeem your 50,000 bonus ThankYou points for $500 in travel, anytime with no blackout dates. You can use your ThankYou points for booking flights on any airline when booked through the ThankYou Travel Center. For the ThankYou Points, there will no expire and no limit on the number of points you can earn.
Benefits of Citi Prestige Credit Card:
- On Air Travel, you will receive 5X points.
- At restaurants, you will get 5X points.
- In hotels and Cruise lines, you will receive 3X points.
- On all the other purchases, you will receive 1X points.
Terms and Conditions of Citi Prestige Credit Card:
Interest Rates and Charges:
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, your annual percentage rate will be between 16.99% to 23.99%.
- APR for Balance Transfer: For the balance transfer, you will be charged around 16.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR for this card is 25.24%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Citi Flex Plan: For your Citi Flex Plan, your annual percentage rate will be 16.99% to 23.99%, depending on the creditworthiness.
- Minimum Interest Rate: If you ever charge any interest, then the charges not will be less than 50 cents.
- Annual Fee: For the primary cardmembers, the annual fees will be $495. And if you are an authorized user, then your fees will be $75.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, either you have to pay 3% of the amount of $10 minimum.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged 5% of the amount or at least $10.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: There are no foreign transaction fees for this card.
How to Apply for the Citi Prestige Credit Card:
The application process for the Citi Prestige Credit Card is quite simple. You just need to follow some basic instructions to complete the application process. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit this link citi.com/credit-cards.
- There, you need to select the Travel option.
- Then, from the list select the Citi Prestige Card and click on Learn More & Apply option.
- Then, you just need to click on the Apply Now button.
- Enter your first and last name.
- You have to provide your home address.
- Then, in the next field, provide your social security number.
- Enter your birth date in the next field.
- Then, from the list, you have to choose your country of citizenship.
- Then, input your mobile phone number and email address.
- You have to set your security word.
- Provide your financial information.
- After that, you need to click on the Agree & Submit button.
You can also apply for the Citi Prestige Credit Card over your phone. To apply, you just need to call at 1-800-841-8826.
How to Activate Citi Credit Card:
In order to use your Citi Card, you have to activate it first. The activation process is quite simple. You just need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Citi Bank.
- Or, you can simply click on this link online.citi.com, for the direct access to the website.
- You will see the login section on the homepage.
- There, you need to click on the Activate a Card option.
- Then, provide your card number on the given field.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button to activate your card.
How to Pay Citi Prestige Credit Card Bill:
There are several methods to pay your Citi Prestige Credit Card bill. You can follow the methods as mentioned below:
The online payment method is the best and easiest way to make the payment. To make the payment, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Citi Bank.
- Or, you can simply click on this link online.citi.com for direct access to the website.
- There, simply provide your registered user ID and password on the given fields.
- After that, simply click on the Sign-On button.
- After entering the portal, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay by Mail:
You can simply mail your credit card bill to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
If you want to make the express payments, then send your funds to this address:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
While mailing, make sure to include your account number on your check or money order.
Citi Customer Service:
In case, you need to contact the Citi Bank, then you can contact at:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
So, the application process for the Citi Prestige Credit Card is quite simple. After the account opening, if you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months, you will receive 50,000 bonus points. For more information, contact the Citi Bank customer service team.