How to Activate Firestone Credit Card:
If you are a Firestone customer, then you may probably hear about the Firestone Credit Card. This credit card can help you to with your card maintenance. It is mainly designed for those who rely on Firestone for their card maintenance. Firestone credit card is issued by CFNA (Credit First National Association). Anyone can apply for this credit card, but it will be most beneficial for those who are looking for financial substantial purchases and transactions.
Benefits of Firestone Credit Card:
You will get several benefits from the Firestone Credit Card. If you are a regular Firestone customer, then you will get the following benefits:
- You will get promotional financing of $149 or above on all your purchases.
- On your first purchase using the Firestone Credit Card, you will get 5% off.
- The cardholders will also get some special offers.
How to Activate Firestone Credit Card:
To activate your Firestone Credit Card, you must have to create an online account. There are certain requirements of a few basic details to create your online account. You can simply follow these simple instructions below to activate the Firestone Credit Card.
- You have to visit the official website of Credit First National Association.
- For direct access to the website, click on this link www.cfna.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section there.
- There, under the login button, you have to select the Create Online Account option.
- Then, you have to enter your Firestone Credit Card number in the first field.
- You have to create a new User Name for the account.
- Then, in the next steps, you have to create a new password.
- For confirmation, you have to retype your account password.
- You have to enter your email address in the next step.
- Then, for confirmation, you have to enter your email address.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, simply select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Firestone Credit Card.
How to Apply for Firestone Credit Card Account:
If you don’t have the Firestone Credit Card, then you can follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link cfna.com/web/personalservices/firestonecompleteautocare.
- Then, simply click on the Apply Now option to proceed further.
- On the next page, enter your personal details, such as name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Then, on the next field, you enter your financial information, such as SSN, Driving License, Annual Income, etc.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given spaces, simply select the Continue button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen prompts to apply for Firestone Credit Card.
Also Read: Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Application
How to Make the Payment for Firestone Credit Card Bill:
You will get several options to pay your Firestone Credit Card bill. By following any of these method mentioned below, you can pay your bill:
Online Payment Method:
Online payment method is the fastest and easiest way to pay your Firestone Credit Card bill. Make sure that you have a registered online account. You have to follow these easy instructions to make the payment for your credit card bill:
- You have to visit this link www.cfna.com
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section on the left side.
- There, you have to provide your User Name on the given field and click on the Log In button.
- Then, simply input your registered password in the next field.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen guideline to pay for your Firestone Credit Card bill.
Pay by Mail:
You can also use the traditional mail service to pay your credit card bill. You can send your credit card payment in form of a money order or personal check. As the mail takes time to reach, make sure that you have enough time to make payment. Also, be sure to include your credit card number on your personal check or money order. You have to send your credit card billing stub to this address below:
Credit First NA
P.O. Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344
Pay by Phone:
You can use the phone service to pay your Firestone Credit Card bill. You have to dial 800.321.3950 over your phone. If you choose to pay your card bill using a debit or credit card, then there will be an additional charge of $4.95. You can always choose to pay your card bill by an automated phone system or online service. After calling on the above-mentioned number, simply follow the on-call prompts.
For queries regarding the Firestone Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Mon to Fri: 8 AM – 9 PM ET
Sat: 5:30 PM ET