Loblaw Card is issued for the residents of Canada. It was discovered that the grocery stores charged the residents more than the value for some packaged bread products. Therefore the Loblaw offered $25 card that can be used for making bread product purchases across the nation. If you have the Loblaw Card you can activate it for making purchases through an easy online procedure.
Read on to find a detailed walkthrough of the Loblaw Card Activation with the card number.
Loblaw Card Services
- The card is issued and serviced by the Peoples Trust Company. However, the card services portal is backed by the Blackhawk Network (Canada) ltd.
- The activation procedure is quite simple and easy. You just need to keep your card details handy and you are ready to go.
How to Activate a Loblaw Card
Step 1- If you already have the Loblaw card it is time for activation. To begin the procedure you must go to the card services page.
Step 2- Once the webpage opens you need to locate the sign in section. Provide your Card Number, Plastic Date, and Security Code present at the back of your card.
Now your card will be active for making purchases. You can use the card at the following locations:
- Atlantic Superstore
- Bloor Street Market
- Cash & Carry
- Club Entrepot
- Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Extra Foods, Fortinos
- Independent City Market
- Loblaws City Market
- Maxi, Maxi & Cie
- No Frills, Presto, Provigo
- Provigo Le Marche
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Real Canadian Wholesale Club
- Valu-mart, Wholesale Club
- Your Independent Grocer, or Zehrs
- The Loblaw Card can be used to obtain products besides bread.
- If you are using the card to make a purchase you will not be required to provide the ID to the store keeper.
- Returns are possible. However the customer has to follow the store return policy.
- There are certain restrictions on purchases made through the card. You cannot use to purchase alcohol, tobacco or at a cooking school.
Loblaw Card Program
P.O. Box 8111
Vancouver BC V6B 4E2