Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Converse invites the customers to tell them what they think about the company by filling out a short customer survey. Your opinion is very important for the company as it helps them serve the way you need and reach your expectations successfully. Therefore, if you have recently visited a Converse store, take this Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey. And share your thoughts about the products and services you experienced in that shopping. Your participation is beneficial for you, as well as all the customers, and Converse in the long run.
Converse Customer Survey Reward:
$5 off or the offer mentioned on your Converse survey receipt redeemable in your next purchases at a participating Converse location.
What You Need for Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey Participation:
For taking part in the Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey and take advantage of the discount offer, you will need to fulfill some requirements. Like you
- Must be at least 13 years of age or the age of majority in your residency.
- Visit a Converse in-store location lately and make a purchase.
- Receive a Converse receipt which contains a survey invitation and code.
- Must complete the survey within the next 7 days of the receipt date. The survey entry code is valid for only seven days after receiving it.
- Not be one of the employees and their immediate family or household members of Converse, Nike, InMoment, and companies connected with them.
- The participation limit is 2 completed surveys in a 7 day period per household.
How You Can Enter Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey Online:
To take part in the Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey online, you can use the steps provided below. Before beginning, keep the Converse receipt inviting for the survey ready to access.
- Visit the Converse survey site at www.myconversevisit.com
- Click on the “Continue” button and select your preferred language from the three options.
- Enter the store number, date, time of visit, transaction number, and purchase amount in their fields. (A receipt image indicating the positions of these details shown on the left of the page to help you out finding them on your Converse survey invitation receipt)
- Click on the “NEXT” button to start the customer satisfaction survey.
- Rate your experience based on your most recent Converse shopping and answer all the questions honestly as much as possible.
- Enter the contact details including your name, address, phone number, and email as per on-screen instruction to receive the offer redemption code.
Do not forget to return the original paper survey receipt with the coupon code at the Converse store you got the invitation to or any participating retail location. To redeem the offer you may need to make an eligible purchase.
Converse, a subsidiary of Nike Inc., is a shoe company operating 109 company-owned stores in the United States and 63 international locations. The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. A footwear manager of a manufacturing firm, Marquis Mills Converse opened the first store of the chain in Malden, Massachusetts in 1908 and started selling rubber shoes. In 1915, Converse came into the athletic shoe business. In 2003, Nike acquired the company. Converse manufactures and sells a variety of shoes, sneakers, footwear, apparel, and related accessories.
Converse Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-428-2667
160 North Washington Street
Boston, MA 02114