Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
Chipotle would love to hear their customers’ thoughts, feelings, and impression from their experience at Chipotle. And for that, they are ready to give them a chance to win burritos for a year in the Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. To grab this golden opportunity, you just need to complete a short online survey based on your experience and knowledge about Chipotle.
Chipotle Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
For participation in the survey and enter into the drawing to win the $520 Chipotle Burrito Bucks Card redeemable at any participating Chipotle restaurant, you need to follow some rules and right steps.
- You must be a legal resident of 50 United States or The District of Columbia.
- You must be at least 13 years old at the time of the Sweepstakes entry.
- You must not be an employee of the sponsor, CMG (Chipotle Mexican Grill) and the administrator, Vibes media, and their respective associated companies or their immediate family member or person in the same household.
- Need to recall the experience of your most recent Chipotle visit or some basic information about Chipotle Mexican Grill.
How to Take Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
There are two ways, with a receipt and without a receipt, to take part in the Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the Monthly Sweepstakes. Both are online. Here is a short guide provided below about both of them.
For this entry method, you will need an in-store receipt for the purchase of food or beverage at a participating Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant. The register receipt will contain a survey link and a unique code. To start the survey, you have to visit the URL printed on the receipt or
- Access www.chipotlefeedback.com
- Select the ‘Receipt Code’ option.
- Enter the special invitation code from your receipt. (See the sample Chipotle Mexican Grill receipt image above on the page to know where you need to find that code in your receipt).
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button to fill out the survey.
- Complete the survey and provide the necessary details to be eligible for the applicable monthly drawing.
And if you made a purchase but did not save or lost the receipt which has the survey invitation code, you will be required to choose the second option “Don’t have your receipt? Click here to continue” link at the first page of the survey site mentioned above.
Then select the country, state, and location of the Chipotle restaurant you visited; enter the date and time of that visit to begin the survey
Those, who want to enter the Monthly Drawing without making a Chipotle product purchase, can take the following steps.
- Go to www.chipotlefeedbackentry.hit2c.com/survey
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and zip code in their respective fields of the page.
- Correctly answer the five questions e.g. what yearChipotle was founded, which ingredient is not in their fresh tomato salsa, where first Chipotle was opened, how many ingredients are in Chipotle’s guacamole and how satisfied you were if you have previously eaten at Chipotle.
- When you are done click the “Submit” button to be entered into that month’s draw.
More Details about Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
- The Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes consists of 13 separate monthly periods.
- One entry per person per day is allowed regardless of entry methods.
- Each survey entry invitation code is valid for once.
- One random drawing will be conducted to determine one winner per entry period among all eligible entries
- Each monthly prize consists ofChipotle Burritos for a year awarded in form of 52 Chipotle Burrito Cards up to a value of $10 each card.
- There is a total of 13 prizes and the approximate retail value of each prize is $520.
- The winners will be notified within 5 days after the drawing date by email and the prizes are delivered within 8 weeks.
- The prize cards are redeemable at any participating Chipotle restaurant.
To view the complete rules, terms, and conditions, click the “Sweepstakes Rules” at the bottom of the survey entry page.
About Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an American fast casual restaurant chain specialized in tacos and burritos. Founded in 1993 the company has now more than 2500 location in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and France. It is one of the first chains of fast casual dining establishments.
For any questions, suggestions or find the commonly answered questions, you can check the Chipotle official ‘Contact Us’ page at www.chipotle.com/contact-us.
Or you can write to
610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1300
Newport Beach, CA 92660