How to Log In for the Opus Energy Business Account:
All across the United Kingdom, Opus Energy Limited primarily supplies gas & electricity to several businesses. The organization purchases electricity from hydro, solar, wind, & anaerobic digestion generators, and also provides support to develop energy-generating sites. Opus Energy Limited had its headquarters located in Northampton, United Kingdom with an additional office in Oxford, UK.
Opus Energy Ltd. was founded earlier in the year 2002 and through years has grown to become a leading purchaser of energy which is nowadays generated by renewable generators in Great Britain. The organization is a licensed electricity supplier to medium & small-sized businesses. Opus Energy is a subsidiary of Drax Group from the year 2017.
As an essential part of the Drax Group, the organization is innovating to achieve negative carbon emissions along with supporting organizations that also help in building a more sustainable future.
The Drax Group runs the United Kingdom’s largest single-site renewable power generation plant and was the first business globally to announce its aim to be carbon negative by the year 2030.
The process of login for the Opus Energy Business Account:
Opus Energy has supplied electricity to several businesses & other organizations since its foundation in 2002 and presently energize more than 3,68,000 UK premises. Opus Energy is helping customers to achieve their sustainability goals, by providing 100% renewable electricity as standard, with plus energy services.
To Log In for the Opus Energy Account, please follow through these below steps:
- First of all, visit the online website of Opus Energy.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at www.opusenergy.com.
- Here on the landing webpage, you can find the “My Account” option to tap on, or directly go to the my.opusenergy.com page.
- Then on the next page, under the “Sign In to My Opus Energy” head, you will need to put down your “E-mail Address” and “Password”.
- At last, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your Opus Energy Account.
How can you Set Up or Register for the Opus Energy Business Account Online:
If you have an account with Opus Energy only for one location or energy type (electricity or gas), you will need to just fill in the Registration form and the organization will take care of the rest. My Opus Energy will set up your online account & you’ll receive a welcome notification E-mail with further guidelines.
But if you wish to have an account with Opus Energy to cover multiple premises or is for electricity & gas, then please contact Opus Customer Care Services number at 01604 -236 -971 or 0843 -227 -2377.
Firstly, you should already have an Opus Energy online account in order to be able to register for the online web portal. If you wish to Set Up or Register for an Opus Energy Online Account, then read through the underneath steps below:
- To get registered for an online account, primarily go to the Opus Energy Registration webpage.
- You can also directly tap on the link provided www.opusenergy.com/moe
- Now you will be diverted to the “Register for My Opus Energy”
- Then you will need to put down your E-mail Address, First name, Last Name, Phone Number, Company Name, Account ID Number (you can easily find this on your Opus Energy Bill), etc.
- After you have submitted the above information, tap on the “SUBMIT” button below.
- After a few moments, Opus Energy will send you a welcome E-mail with further guidelines to complete your online account set up.
How to Reset your Forgotten Password for the Opus Energy Business Account:
If you wish to Reset your Forgotten Password for the Opus Energy Business Account, go with the below-stated guidelines:
- Move on to the “Sign In” webpage primarily, by following the Log In process given.
- Here on the webpage, tap on the link “Forgotten your Password”.
- Now on another webpage, put down your “E-mail Address” (i.e. registered with your account).
- And click on the “Send Password Reset E-mail” link below, and follow the process.
- After a few moments, you will receive an E-mail in your inbox, containing the guidelines to Reset your Opus Energy Business Account Log In Password.
Please Note: For your digital security reasons, the link will work only 5 (five) times within 2 (two) hours from your requested E-mail, after that it will expire automatically.
How to Close your Opus Energy Business Account:
If you wish to close your Opus Energy Business Account, there are a few things that you will need to do to help Opus Energy to produce the final invoice & ensure any of your owed credit to be refunded promptly. The things are as follows:
Please send Opus Energy your final meter reading.
You will need to contact Opus Energy to get confirmation of your account along with payment details so the company can refund your credit (if applicable). Refunds are generally processed within 10 (ten) business days of receiving all of the necessary information.
Further, you will need to check if there are any outstanding amounts to pay & settle them firstly, (if applicable). Opus Energy may object to the transfer if you owe any money at the end of your fixed term.
If you are closing your account due to a change of tenancy, then you will need to double-check that Opus Energy has the correct transfer date along with your forwarding address, by contacting Opus Customer Care Service or logging in to your online account.
How to Request a Refund for the Opus Energy Business Account:
You can easily request a refund by getting connected to the Opus Energy Customer Care Service team at 0843 -227 -2377 if you have any kind of credit on your Opus Energy Account.
After you have connected with Customer Care Service, please keep your current meter reading & payment details aside. Once you provide these details, Opus Energy will verify your credit balance & proceed with the refund process within 10 (ten) working days.
Benefits of My Opus Energy Business Account:
After your online Opus Energy Account is properly registered, now you can easily manage your Opus Energy Business Account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through the Opus Energy online portal, you will be able to manage the following:
- Pay a Bill
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Inform Opus Energy you are moving
- Submit a Meter Reading
- Track your Energy Consumption
- View your Tariff Information.
Also Read: YRMC Patient Portal Login
Opus Energy Customer Service:
Lambourne House, (Business Address):
311-321 Banbury Road,
Write to Opus Energy Customer Care at,
Opus Energy House, 8-10
The Lakes, Northampton, NN4 7YD
Business Phone Number (Call): 0845 -040 -5802
To Make a Payment or to discuss a Payment Arrangement (Call): 01604 -797 -301 (Contact between Monday to Friday 8:30 am and 5:30 pm)
For General Queries or Help, Customer Care Service (Call): 0843 -227 -2377 / 01604 -236 -971 (Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm)
Email at: Contactus@opusenergy.com (To help us respond quickly, please include your account information)
For Sales Queries (Call): 01604 -653 -466 (To get a quote for more than 5 properties, or if you are an existing Opus Energy Customer)
If you are Moving Premises (Call): 01604 -673 -155
For Corporate Sales (Call): 0845 -437 -9405
Corporate Account Management (Call): 0843 -227 -2359
For Renewable Sales Queries (Call): 0845 -040 -5802
Renewable Account Management (Call): 0845 -040 -5795
Please Remember: Opus Energy Department numbers 0843 and 0845 are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider’s charge.
Opus Energy Official Website: www.opusenergy.com
Opus Energy Registration Page: www.opusenergy.com/moe