NC Child Support Login:
NC Child Support Login is an online service provided to the parents where they can access their child support account. At the NC Child Support portal a parent can pay child support, view and print direct deposit authorization form, view guidelines, update information and more.
Logging into your NC Child Support account you can access much more information that is handy in the process of paying for child support. The account login platform is backed by North Carolina Child Support Services.
If you are authorized to sign in you can log in at the web portal of the North Carolina Child Support Services. Read on for a complete guide to the login procedure.
What is the NC Child Support Login?
North Carolina Child Support department has developed the NC Child Support Login portal for its users. Any parent associated with the child support centre can log into their account. You can sign in to access a wide range of features that keep you informed of all latest happenings.
You can sign in via any computer or mobile browser. North Carolina Child Support is a child support service provider in the North Carolina area. It offers assistance to the custodians of the minor children regardless of their income group.
Requirements to Log in:
For account log in the user needs to meet the following requirements:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to sign into NC Child Support.
Electronic Device– The user can log in using any computer, smartphone or laptop device.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save credentials and keep personal information secure.
How to Log into NC Child Support:
- To sign into NC Child Support you must go to the login website. ncchildsupport.com
- Once the webpage opens there is the login widget at the center
- As you have found it provides the Login Name and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be logged in successfully.
Also Read : UAB Canvas Portal Login
- If you have lost your password you need to go to the login website.
- Below the login section, there is the password reset section which asks you to click on the NCID link.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the login page.
- Once again click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link there.
- Provide the username there and click on the ‘Search’ button below for password reset.
Once you have gone through the steps above you will be able to access your account with ease. If you have trouble with the login procedure you can connect with the help desk on 1-800-992-9457. We hope you have a great time signing into your child support account.