Manage your Walmart Credit Card:
In contrast to this present card’s probable greatest rival, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card* which basically works as an internet-based store, Walmart is established in having a huge actual presence, with more than 10,000 stores all throughout the planet. So this implies that in case you were anticipating doing your shopping for food at your neighborhood Walmart, getting some nursery supplies, new garments, or whatever else on your rundown, you’ll just acquire 2%.
Also, assuming you’re generally going to acquire 2% on your Walmart spending, then, at that point, you’d without a doubt be in an ideal situation with a card that procures a net 2% on the entirety of your spending, not exactly at Walmart, eateries and on movement. In case you’re that mix of stalwart internet-based customer and Walmart sweetheart, this card could be a fit, in any case, consider a card that is probably going to receive more noteworthy benefits.
Features of Walmart Credit Card:
- Bring in 5% money-back in Walmart stores for the initial year when you utilize your Capital One Walmart Rewards
- 5% back on Walmart.com and in the Walmart application, including Grocery Pickup and Delivery
- 2% back on cafés and travel, and at Walmart Stores, Walmart, and Murphy USA Fuel Stations
- 1% back wherever else Mastercard® is acknowledged
- Ways of reclaiming rewards: Use awards during checkout at Walmart.com, recover for a buy, get a record credit, recover for gift vouchers from Walmart or different retailers, or reclaim for flights, lodgings, and vehicle rentals
- In the event that your card is at any point lost or taken, you will not be answerable for deceitful buys
- Take care of your bill, get ongoing buy notices, lock or open your card and that’s just the beginning.
Also Read: Activate Capital One Credit Card Online
Rates of Walmart Credit Card:
- Regular APR is 17.99% to 26.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee is $0
- Balance Transfer Fee is 3%
- Cash Advance is either $10 or 3%
- Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee is $0
Walmart Credit Card Login:
- To login for the card go to the Walmart credit card login page by using the URL walmartcreditcard.com
- At the center left there is the login box. Provide user ID, password.
- Now click on the ‘Secure login’ button.
Reset Walmart Credit Card Login Details:
- To reset the details copy and paste the URL walmartcreditcard.com in the browser address bar click enter
- Hit on ‘I forgot my user ID’ button under the login boxes.
- You have to provide the account number, zip code click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For password recovery you have to provide a user ID, zip code clicks on the ‘Continue’ button.
Register for Walmart Credit Card Account:
- Go to the official login website walmartcreditcard.com
- Visit the login page click on the ‘I want to Register button.
- Add the account number, zip code now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Activate Walmart Credit Card:
- Walmart provides different credit cards. Here you will get information on the Capital One Rewards card from Walmart.
- To activate the card visit the official web address walmartcreditcard.com
- You have to login with an online account. After that you can use the card.
Walmart Credit Card Customer Support:
To get more support call on the toll-free number 1-800-227-4825. Outside the US: 1-804-934-2001.